when and where
Saturday, September 21st | 10am-5pm
Frances Anderson Center (700 Main St, Edmonds, WA 98020)
- Booth Size: 10′ x 10′
- Booth Fee: $175
- This event is outdoors.
- You will be providing your own tent and weights (jugs of water work well if you don’t already have tent weights). Please note that weights are now mandatory for all our outdoor shows.
Oktoberfest is the new event in Edmonds that will be replacing Waterfront Festival.
The goal of this festival is to be an all-inclusive, family-friendly, beer drinking new community favorite!
Some preliminary info:
- Friday night is 21+
- Saturday begins with a 5K run/walk (proceeds to go to Wa Kids in Transition)
- Followed by a fun 1K (think costumes)
- And then Edmonds first pet parade! Prizes awarded for various categories (parent/dog look-a-like etc).
- We will have a free kids zone with bouncys and activities.
- A beer garden. (wine too)
- 30 breweries offering up tastes for tokens.
- Bands (starting at 4)
Edmonds Oktoberfest is a fundraiser for The Rotary Club of Edmonds, Washington and proceeds will help fund club programs. Ticket sales will also benefit the funding of a new Inclusive Playground at Civic Park – an exciting and imaginative new space where all ages and abilities will be able to play and explore at their own pace.