Scroll to the bottom of the page for some tips about where to eat, drink, and stay if you’re visiting Seattle for the show!
Sunday, January 21st & Monday, January 22nd
10am – 5pm
Buyer Badge Information
When you arrive at the show, you’ll check in right inside the front doors (the main entrance is in the South Lot, shown below). We’ll have badges waiting for all of the buyers whose names you registered when you signed up. If you have any additions or changes to the buyers who will be attending from your company, please email Lindsey by Wednesday, January 17th.
PLUS, we’ll have yummy treats and drinks for you to enjoy while you’re shopping!
Looking for fun stuff to do while you’re in town? Here are some of our favorite hot spots:
- Din Tai fung: Some of the best dumplings in town!
- Araya’s University District: Great vegan food
- Portage Bay Cafe: Great breakfast
- Aqua Verde Cafe: great Mexican food and view!
- Saint Bread: Great food but can have long lines although they do move fast!
- Frank’s Oyster House: This is a great place for food or just a drink in their bar
- Mama Melina: Great Italian food and amazing happy hour!
- Mioposto: Great pizza!
- Isarn: Delicious Thai food!
- Junebaby: famous restaurant in Seattle
- Bol: really good Vietnamese food
- We love Monster! They sell a ton of vendors’ work and have great window displays, classes and more! We also love the shop Baleen, Woodland Mod, Prism, Lucca and so much more!
- Be sure to grab some tea at Miro Tea!
- Sfingday: This is just one of many amazing shops in Fremont.
- Be sure to also check out Portage Bay Goods!
- And if you are in Fremont eat at Made in House!
- There is also a great indoor plant shop called Indoor Sun Shoppe and be sure to grab some chocolate at Theo’s Chocolate.
- There is so much to do in this area! Station 7, Kobo Gallery, Pretty Parlor, Glasswing, Standard Goods, Butter Home, Elliott Bay Books and so much more!
- Stateside is one of our favorite restaurants in this area!
If there is an area you are interested in, please let us know! We could keep going but wanted to cover some of the neighborhoods that have a good concentration of eating and shopping!