Scroll to the bottom of the page for some tips about where to eat, drink, and stay if you’re visiting Seattle for the show!
Friday, August 5th: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 6th: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Buyer Badge Information
When you arrive at the show, you’ll check in right inside the front doors (the main entrance is in the South Lot, shown below). We’ll have badges waiting for all of the buyers whose names you registered when you signed up. If you have any additions or changes to the buyers who will be attending from your company, please email Lindsey by Monday, August 1st.
Here is the roster of vendors you’ll be shopping with at the Handmade Gift Show, August 5th & 6th!
PLUS, we’ll have yummy treats and drinks for you to enjoy while you’re shopping!
Looking for fun stuff to do while you’re in town? Here are some of our favorite hot spots:
Places to Eat
- Damn The Weather: Drinks and food!
- London Plane: Another Matt Dillon establishment…you’ll be hooked!
- Westward: This place is beautiful and delicious. If it’s nice out, be sure to snag a seat outside around the bonfire!
- Joule: Our favorite restaurant in Seattle!
Scout: Delicious food and beautiful interior
Local Watering Holes
- Zig Zag Cafe: They have a nice patio for summer and delicious cocktails! If you can snag a seat at the bar, you can learn a lot about crafting cocktails!
- Bathtub Gin: I (Kristen) am not really one for sitting at the bar and allowing a bartender to make me anything but this place, no problem.
- Knee High Stocking Co: This place is great but be careful.
- Rachel’s Ginger Beer: Known for her famous Ginger Beer, Rachel has now also open up two bars with one of the best Moscow Mules you’ll ever have.
Mbar: great drinks and an even better view
Places To Stay
- The Moore Hotel: no frills here but the coffee shop next door is amazing and now offers food, the hotel is clean and it’s a walk or quick cab ride away from the Ex Hall.
- Ace Hotel: Hipster hotel a close walk to the Ex Hall.
- Alexis Hotel: In the heart of the city is the Alexis Hotel. Walk out the door and you have a ton of things to choose from.
- W Hotel: Luxury hotel in the heart of the city.
- MarQueen: Located in Queen Anne and a very close walk, this boutique hotel has tons of great spots a close walk away
- Inn at Queen Anne: Cute little spot only a few blocks from the Ex Hall.
- Palladian Hotel