Edmonds Spring Fest
First Things First
Be sure to join the Facebook event, and share it widely with your business and personal networks on all your social media channels! We’ll be boosting the event as the show gets closer, but the more people we have ‘interested’ and ‘going’ before that happens, the bigger the crowds!
- Date: Saturday, July 11th
- Vending Time: 10am-5pm
- Load-In: 7am-10am
- Load-Out: 5pm-7pm
- Booth Fee: $225 ($300 for food trucks)
- No electricity is provided.
- This is an OUTDOOR show.
- Booth Size: 10′ x 10′ raw space
- You will be providing your own tent and weights (jugs of water work well if you don’t already have tent weights). Please note that weights are now mandatory for all our outdoor shows.
- We need to be very careful not to damage the turf of the playfield, so please do not include anything in your booth setup that needs to be staked or driven into the ground. There are many creative ways to weight your tent that can avoid this (a cheap method is to tie gallon jugs of water to your tent legs, sandbags, etc.). We’ll be reiterating this a lot as the show gets closer but please be aware that you will be responsible for any damage done to the field. Thank you for your cooperation on this!
- Generators are only allowed on a case by case basis, you must let us know if you plan on using one, we cannot guarantee approval.
important information for food vendors
Pursuant to the City’s Resolution 1412, which prohibits the use of plastic straws, stirrers and cutlery at public events requiring a contract with the City beginning in 2019, food vendors at the Event will provide only certifiable compostable straws, stirrers and cutlery to Event participants. Pursuant to the City’s Resolution 1357, the goal of which is to promote the use of certifiable compostable food service wares and packaging, food vendors at the Event are strongly encouraged to provide other certifiable compostable food service wares to package and present food to Event participants. Aluminum and steel cans, plastic bottles and certain plastic cups that are accepted as recyclable, can continue to be acceptable for vendor use.
Load-in will be from 7:00 to 10:00 a.m. on Saturday. You will be able to request your load-in time in an upcoming vendor email. If you do not let us know your preferences, you will be randomly assigned to a time slot. We’ll have more info on load-in procedures coming soon!
Social Media Graphics
Be sure to use these on your Facebook and Instagram accounts to promote the show!