Edmonds Spring Fest
First Things First
Be sure to join the Facebook event, and share it widely with your business and personal networks on all your social media channels! We’ll be boosting the event as the show gets closer, but the more people we have ‘interested’ and ‘going’ before that happens, the bigger the crowds!
- Date: Saturday, July 24th
- Vending Time: 11am-6pm
- Load-In: 8am-11am
- Load-Out: 6pm-8pm
- Booth Fee: $225 ($300 for food trucks)
- No electricity is provided.
- This is an OUTDOOR show.
- Booth Size: 10′ x 10′ raw space
- You will be providing your own tent and weights (jugs of water work well if you don’t already have tent weights). Please note that weights are now mandatory for all our outdoor shows.
- We need to be very careful not to damage the turf of the playfield, so please do not include anything in your booth setup that needs to be staked or driven into the ground. There are many creative ways to weight your tent that can avoid this (a cheap method is to tie gallon jugs of water to your tent legs, sandbags, etc.). We’ll be reiterating this a lot as the show gets closer but please be aware that you will be responsible for any damage done to the field. Thank you for your cooperation on this!
- Generators are only allowed on a case by case basis, you must let us know if you plan on using one, we cannot guarantee approval.
- Personal space heaters will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Vendors will be required to take all waste accumulated at their booth off the grounds when the event is done
We will be strictly adhering to city and state guidelines to ensure this event can happen safely for everyone! Please note the following rules will be in place:
- Each vendor must have a pump bottle of hand sanitizer at thier booth
- Masks will be required for all vendors and attendees at the event, to be worn at all times
- There will be no bare hand contact with ready to eat food
- All food vendors will be required to have a hand washing station at their booth or truck
- Vendors will be encouraged to use contactless payment
- We ask that you wash your hands often and sanitize your card readers often
- UCU staff and vendors will be required to let UCU know 24hrs before the event if they have any of the following symptoms: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, new loss of taste of smell, sore throat
important information for food vendors
Pursuant to the City’s Resolution 1412, which prohibits the use of plastic straws, stirrers and cutlery at public events requiring a contract with the City beginning in 2019, food vendors at the Event will provide only certifiable compostable straws, stirrers and cutlery to Event participants. Pursuant to the City’s Resolution 1357, the goal of which is to promote the use of certifiable compostable food service wares and packaging, food vendors at the Event are strongly encouraged to provide other certifiable compostable food service wares to package and present food to Event participants. Aluminum and steel cans, plastic bottles and certain plastic cups that are accepted as recyclable, can continue to be acceptable for vendor use.
All food workers must have their cards on them or in their booth.
Load-in will be from 8:00 to 11:00 a.m. on Saturday. You will be able to request your load-in time in an upcoming vendor email. If you do not let us know your preferences, you will be randomly assigned to a time slot. We’ll have more info on load-in procedures coming soon!
We do not cancel shows for any weather-related events; all shows take place rain or shine. Unfortunately we have no control over the weather, nor could we recoup the costs of a show if we were to cancel it as close to showtime as a weather-related incident would dictate. This also applies to impacts from wildfires. Based on the past few years’ wildfire seasons on the West Coast, it is possible that we could encounter smoke in the air or hazardous air quality at some of our late summer outdoor shows. Please keep this in mind when applying for these shows.
Social Media Graphics
Be sure to use these on your Facebook and Instagram accounts to promote the show!