Use the posters, and web buttons below to help promote the show! Stick one of our web buttons on your website or Etsy shop and be sure to link to http://urbancraftuprising.com!
Cover All The Social Media Bases
We really aim to make each show bigger than the last. Here are some super quick and simple ways you can help us promote the show:
- Join and share the event on Facebook
- Join the Yelp Events (Winter Show and Preview Night!) — this really helps bump our event to the top of the Seattle listings
- Tag Urban Craft Uprising’s page in your posts
- Tweet and ‘gram about UCU (using tags like #UrbanCraftUprising, #seattle @urbancraftuprising)
- Put our banners on your website or blog and link them to UCU’s homepage
- Mention the show anywhere else that you occupy on the web!
Click the image below to download the PDF of our 11×17 poster
UCU Logo Overlay
Use these logos to overlay on top of your own images for use on your website, newsletters, or social media.
UCU Logo black
UCU Logo Color
Social Media Banners
Use these on your own social media!
To your fans:
This December, I am excited to be vending at Urban Craft Uprising’s 15th Annual Winter Show! At UCU, fans can choose from a wide variety of hand-crafted goods, including clothing of all types, jewelry, gifts, bags, wallets, buttons, accessories, aprons, children’s goods, toys, housewares, furniture, paper goods, candles, kits, geekery, art, food, and much, much more.
For more information about the show, including directions, vendor listings, and more, visit the Urban Craft Uprising website.
If you’re interested in seeing what I have been up to lately, this will be a great opportunity!
Hope to see you there!
Have you heard??
Keep an eye (and ear!) out for all the places we’ll be advertising the show:
- 7 Billboards all around downtown Seattle!
- Sponsored calendar listing at TheStranger.com
- 16 spots on KEXP in the weeks leading up to the show
- Facebook & Instagram ads & event boosts
- 1,000 posters on poles in Seattle, and 100 oversize retail placements in the Northend
- Tons and tons of social media chatter