friday, July 14th & saturday, july 15th
redmond city hall campus
Derby Days is Redmond’s historic town festival that began in 1940 as a parade and bike derby. Derby Days features the longest running community bike race in the US! This year’s Derby Days will include main stage entertainment, a kids’ stage and kids’ zone, bike races and bike rodeo, a grand parade and kids’ parade, a carnival with rides, a beer and wine garden, food, and more! 2022 saw over 35k people in attendance and we expect similar attendance in 2023.
Our Urban Craft Market will feature 50+ handmade vendors, as well as 10+ food trucks and booths!
- Dates: Friday & Saturday, July 14th & 15th
- Vending Time: 4pm-9pm Friday; 10am-9pm Saturday
- Load-In: 2pm-4pm on Friday
- Load-Out: 9pm-11pm on Saturday
- Craft Booth Fee: $225
- Food Booth/Food Truck Fee: $200 OR 10% of sales
- No electricity is provided.
- This is an OUTDOOR show.
- Booth Size: 10′ x 10′ raw space
- Tent weights (minimum 30 lbs per leg) are required for ALL outdoor shows
- Overnight security will be provided
Good crowds. People ready to purchase. Thanks again from putting us next to the charging tent and allowing us to tap into the power. That really makes for a smooth show on our end.
I loved my booth placement, the steady flow of traffic, the diversity of vendors, the variety of food vendors & clean port-o-potties available, the incredibly welcoming City of Redmond organizers & volunteers
The setting was great and it was wonderful seeing people gathering again. I loved the festival, especially the drone show, which I actually got to see at the end.
Meeting new vendors who make cool stuff! I love vending at your shows because you put together an awesome group of people and they’re always fun to hang with!