south lake union winter market
when and where
Wednesday, December 11th & Thursday, December 12th
Van Vorst Plaza (426 Terry Ave. N, Seattle, WA 98109)
- Booth Size: 10′ x 10′
- Booth Fee: $150
- Please note this is an OUTDOOR show!
- The SLU Winter Market is sponsored by Amazon, and these are two independent shows, held on consecutive days. You may apply for both days if you’d like, but we are aiming to have a fresh set of vendors each day, so we cannot say for sure at this point whether we’ll be allowing vendors to stay for both shows.
- 10′ x 10′ tents and basic lighting will be provided.
- No generators allowed
- There is limited electricity available, determined on a case-by-case basis
- This is another fan favorite, right in the heart of Amazon during the holiday season.
My favorite part of the show was all of the wonderful vendors, some of whom I’ve grown close to over the past year because of the SLU Winter Market last year!
Location was awesome, shoppers were very cool & friendly, setup/takedown were surprisingly easy, not having to bring that extra table & chair was a great bonus!
Everything went smoothly – from load-in to load out! The market-goers were super friendly and in the holiday spirit. The carolers were a great touch. The only thing I could suggest (not sure if you did this already) provide a list of vendors to Amazon employees (in their newsletter or other communication) so they know who is vending. In general, I loved this smaller show and the sunny weather didn’t hurt at all.
Didn’t get enough UCU at our regular winter show? We’ll be returning to Van Vorst Plaza in South Lake Union again this year to showcase a couple dozen more vendors, the week right after our big Urban Craft Uprising 15th Annual Winter Show.
This event runs for two consecutive days and is FREE to attend! Vendors will rotate out each day so you can come shop BOTH days and find brand new stuff each time!
Show Hours: 10am-6pm both days